Keith "Jammo" Jamieson (OAM)
Singer and songwriter
Born in Goondiwindi, Keith Jamieson has spent most of his life in the bush, which is where he gets most of his inspiration for songwriting.
Keith leans towards the bush ballad style of writing and recording, following in the footsteps of pioneers such as Stan Coster, Slim Dusty, Tony Brooks, Tom Oliver and Joe Daly.
About Keith Jamieson
Keith has been around for many years and has worn many hats, including being a Ringer in the outback, Road train operator, Oil and exploration worker, Coal miner, Coach and Taxi driver.
Keith draws on this rich experience as inspiration for his performing and songwriting.
Keith has had his songs recorded by many people over the years, including the late Slim Dusty, Reg Poole OAM, Jeff Brown, Dean Perrett and many more.
Keith has spent years touring, crisscrossing Australia many times to deliver his unique stories in song to his many fans. A true poet of the bush and bush balladeer and always a great pleasure to listen to or see live.
- The Year 2000 Australian Bushman
- Songs from a Bush Ballad Pen (With Joe Daily)
- Troy's Memory
- Plain and Simple Drifter (Featuring Caitlyn Jane Jamieson)
- Rhythm 'N' Rhyme (With Alisha Smith)
- A Picture of Australia
- Our Bush Ballad Family (With Alisha Smith)
- Looking Back Along The Track
- 25 Years on the Road of Song
- The Ballad of Mulga Dan (EP Single)
- 2020 - Medal of the Order of Australia
- 2015 - Inducted into the Tamworth Hall of Fame
- 2014 - Golden Guitar Award - Bush Ballad of the Year with Jeff Brown for "I Love Australia"
- Multiple Golden Guitar Awards finalist